Thursday, April 23, 2009

Call for articles: May Medlib's Round on PubMed

I am thrilled to host the upcoming Medlib's Round blog carnival in May, a collection of posts about a central theme reviewed and arranged with narrative by a host site on a rotating monthly basis.

The theme is simple: We'll discuss PubMed and third-party PubMed application tools.

The rule is also simple:

no whining, by frotzed2

I don't put up with it from our 6 year old son, I certainly won't from adults. Constructive criticism, feedback and reflection are highly encouraged though.. I do a lot of that around here!

How do you submit an article? Click here and fill out the form by May 3rd.

Previous Medlibs Rounds from 3, 2, and 1 are here, and the RSS feed for the blog carnival is http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MedlibsRoundBlogCarnival.

You don't have a blog but would still like to participate? No problem! Please contact me at eagledawgblog at gmail dot com as I am happy to post your thoughts credited to you on my blog.

Questions or comments? Please let me know!

0 comments: